For Instant Booking please Call +91 8929020600
About Dr. Au Siew Cheng Elizabeth
Dr Elizabeth Au was awarded a Public Service Commission scholarship to study medicine at the National University of Singapore in 1981. She subsequently passed the Master of Medicine in Internal Medicine under a Ministry of Health scholarship, and the membership examination for the Royal College of Physicians in London. She subsequently did her fellowship in Medical Oncology at the Mayo Clinic in USA under a Ministry of Health HMDP scholarship. Within four months of starting her fellowship, she was promoted Senior Clinical Fellow, a rare honour. She is an active member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the Singapore Society of Oncology and a fellow of the Academy of Medicine Singapore, and has presented and published her work in internationally renowned peer reviewed journals such as the Journal of Oncology, British Journal of Hematology, and Annals of Oncology.
- MBBS - Singapore
- M Med (Internal Medicine) - Singapore
- MRCP (Internal Medicine) - UK
Awards and Recognitions
- Public Service Commission Scholarship, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, National University of Singapore In 1985
- Ministry of Health Scholarship, Master of Medicine, Internal Medicine, National University of Singapore In 1990
- Ministry of Health Higher Manpower Development Program Scholarship in Medical Oncology, Mayo Clinic, Minnesota, USA In 1992
- Singapore General Hospital Service with a Heart Award In 1996
- Singapore General Hospital Service with a Heart Award In 1997
3 Mount Elizabeth, Singapore
Dr. Au Siew Cheng Elizabeth Reviews
- 3.0Value for
- 3.0Explanation of
Thanks for your Review.
It will go live post Moderation by Ela Team within the next 48 hours.