For Instant Booking please Call +91 8929020600
About Dr. Chaitanyanand B. Koppiker
Dr. Chaitanyanand B. Koppiker is a Breast Oncosurgeon and Cancer Specialist at Prashanti Cancer Care Mission in Pune. He specialized in Breast Cancer Surgery Treatments and Breast Oncoplasty. Dr. Koppiker is a pioneer in Breast Oncoplasty in India and has established an International School of Breast Oncoplasty in collaboration with senior faculty of the Association of Breast Surgeons, UK and University of East Anglia (UEA) , UK. He is also an Honorary Faculty and Asia Convener for M.Ch. Breast Oncoplasty Program of UEA, UK. Dr Koppiker lead the establishment of the 1st integrated cancer center in the city namely the Budhrani Cancer Institute, at the Inlaks and Budhrani Hospital, Pune.
- Masters in Surgery (M.S.) - B.J. Medical College, Pune, India , 1986
- Fellowship in Oncology - Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai , 1988
- Fellowship in Breast Oncology - St. George Hospital, Sydney , 1994
- Fellowship in Liver and Breast Oncology - St. George Hospital, Sydney , 1999
- Fellowship in Breast Oncoplastic Surgery - Marien Hospital Cancer Centre, Dusseldorf, Germany under Prof. Audretsch , 2011
- Fellowship in Breast USG and Mammotome - Seoul, South Korea , 2006
Flat No. 1 & 2, Kapil Vastu, (Near Ratna Memorial Hospital), Senapati Bapat Road, Laxmi Society, Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra
Dr. Chaitanyanand B. Koppiker Reviews
- 3.0Value for
- 3.0Explanation of
Thanks for your Review.
It will go live post Moderation by Ela Team within the next 48 hours.