For Instant Booking please Call +91 8929020600
About Dr. Rajesh Sharma
Dr. Sharma completed MS (General Surgery) and MCh (Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery) from AIIMS, New Delhi. He has undergone training in Ventricular Assist Device at Berkeley, USA. He did his fellowship in Paediatric Cardiovascular Surgery from Children’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA and May Ann Knight Hospital for Children, Miami, Florida, USA. Dr. Sharma has performed more than 20,000 cardiac surgical procedures in his career starting from 1991 constituted by a mix of both adult and congenital heart diseases. His field of interest is the surgical treatment of complex congenital heart diseases.
- MBBS - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi , 1982
- MS (General Surgery) - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- M.Ch. (Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery) , 1988
- Fellowship in Paediatric Cardiovascular Surgery - Harvard Medical School, USA , 1989
Awards and Recognitions
- Performed over 20,000 Cardiac Surgical procedures since 1991 including surgery for both congenital and acquired heart diseases
- Special Training in the Thoracic Ventricular Assist Device at Berkeley,USA
Jaypee Hospital Road, Goberdhanpur, Sector 128, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Dr. Rajesh Sharma Reviews
- 3.0Value for
- 3.0Explanation of
Thanks for your Review.
It will go live post Moderation by Ela Team within the next 48 hours.