For Instant Booking please Call +91 8929020600
About Dr. Rachael Khong Kit-tsa
Dr Rachael obtained Fellowship in Clinical Oncology, FRCR from the Royal College of Radiologists London in 2008. She was awarded the Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCT) in Clinical Oncology and gained entry into the Specialist Register in the United Kingdom General Medical Council in 2009. Dr Rachael left London in 2010 and took up the position as Consultant Oncologist at Hospital Kuala Lumpur. She was awarded Specialist Accreditation in Oncology by the Ministry of Health Malaysia in 2010. She joined Prince Court Medical Centre as Consultant Oncologist in February 2012. Dr Rachael is a Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO). She is able to converse fluently in English, Cantonese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- MB ChB (Hons) - University of Leeds, UK , 1999
- FRCP - Royal College of Radiologists, London , 2008
- MRCP - Royal College of Physicians, London, Uk , 2004
- CCST (Clinical Oncology) - Postgraduate Medical Education and Traning Board , 2009
Awards and Recognitions
- Best Poster Award in BNOS, London, United Kingdom In 2006
39, Jalan Kia Peng, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Dr. Rachael Khong Kit-tsa Reviews
- 3.0Value for
- 3.0Explanation of
Thanks for your Review.
It will go live post Moderation by Ela Team within the next 48 hours.