For Instant Booking please Call +91 8929020600
About Dr. Jayant Arora
Dr. Jayant Arora is a specialist in Orthopaedics at Columbia Hospital in Palam Vihar. His qualification speaks volumes about his intellect. After completing MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi in 1996, he pursued MS (Ortho.) from Safdarjung Hospital, University of Delhi in 2000; DNB (Ortho.) from PGI Chandigarh, National Board of Examinations in 2001; MRCS (UK) from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK in 2003; and CCBST from Royal College of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland and MSc. Orthopaedics from University of Central Lancaster (Wrightington Hospital), both in 2006. He initially interned at MAMC, Delhi. He has worked as a SHO (Trauma and Orthopaedics) at Scotland NHS Hospitals; Registrar (Trauma and Orthopaedics) at Dumfries and Galloway Royal Infirmary in UK; Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Sheetla Hospital in Gurgaon; and Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Benzups Hospital in Dwarka etc. He has delivered various papers and posters, and has authored publications like ‘Pathophysiology of the Compartment Syndrome’.
- MBBS - Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi, India , 2006
- MS (Ortho) - Safdarjung Hospital, University of Delhi, India
- DNB (Ortho) - PGI Chandigarh, National Board of Examinations, India
- MRCS (UK) - Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
- CCBST - Royal College of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- MSc. Orthopaedics - University of Central Lancaster (Wrightington Hospital)
Ansal Plaza Near Gol Chakkar, Block F, Carterpuri Village, Palam Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana
- 3.0Value for
- 3.0Explanation of
Thanks for your Review.
It will go live post Moderation by Ela Team within the next 48 hours.