For Instant Booking please Call +91 8929020600
About Dr. Rajeev Kumar
Dr. Rajeev Kumar is an eminent and most recognized Senior Consultant in Surgical Oncology practicing at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre located in Rohini, Delhi. Dr. Rajeev has successfully secured his MBBS followed by MS from the well reputed King George Medical College (KGMC), Lucknow in 1989 and 1993, respectively. Dr. Rajeev further pursued his M.Ch. specializing in Surgical Oncology in 1997 from King George Medical College. Dr. Rajeev has been rendering in the field of Surgical Oncology for more than a decade. He has successfully performed cancer surgeries for Head and Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer, Esophagectomy, Gastrectomy, and Radical Cholecystectomy. Dr. Arvind also specializes in Whipple's Operation, treatments of Colorectal Cancer, Chest Wall Tumors and Lung Cancer, Gynecological Cancer, Soft Tissue Sarcoma and Urological Cancer. He is an active and proud member of several National and International medical organizations and has also contributed significantly to the medical literature. He has efficiently obtained Association of Surgeons of India and Indian Society of Oncology. Dr. Arvind has also been awarded Bharat Jyoti award in 2011. He is recognized as the first surgeon to perform Robotic Nipple Sparing Mastectomy in India. He was also awarded Best Paper Award for "Scintimammography in a restaging of Breast Cancer", Asia, Oceania in the year 2004. Now, book a FREE appointment with Dr. Rajeev Kumar at Elacancer.com.
- M.B.B.S - King George's Medical College , 1989
- M.S (General Surgery) - King George's Medical College , 1993
- M.Ch. (Surgical Oncology) - King George's Medical College , 1997
Awards and Recognitions
- Bharat Jyoti award In 2011
- Mahendra Misra Fellowship in Oncology In 1995
- Best paper award for paper entitled Arterial Chemotherapy in advanced/recurrent Head and Neck Cancer - VIIth Biennial National Conference of Society collaboration with Info- American Cancer Congress in USA In 1996
- Best Paper Award for "Scintimammography in restaging of Breast Cancer", Asia- Oceana In 2004
Sir Chotu Ram Marg, Sector 5, Rohini Institutional Area, Rohini, New Delhi
- 3.0Value for
- 3.0Explanation of
Thanks for your Review.
It will go live post Moderation by Ela Team within the next 48 hours.