For Instant Booking please Call +91 8929020600
About Dr. Navin Chobdar
Dr. Navin Chobdar is an experienced vascular and endovascular surgeon having rich experience in top hospitals in India, namely Moolchand Hospital, Batra Hospital, and Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Dedicated to the treatment of diseases affecting the blood vessels of entire body except brain and heart, He provide holistic care for diseases of blood vessels, such as aneurysm, varicose vein, deep vein thrombosis, and complex dialysis excess. He has special interest in stroke prevention by carotid surgery (open and endovascular), chronic venous insufficiency, and portosystemic shunts (PSS). Apart from practicing, he love to teach and have been an eminent speaker in various forums in continuing medical education programs.
- MBBS - Seth G S Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai , 1993
- DNB - General Surgery - Seth G S Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai , 2002
- DNB - Vascular and Endovascular Surgery - Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi , 2014
Awards and Recognitions
- First prize for best paper presentation on‘Robotic Aortic Surgery’, Annual Conference of Vascular Society of India In 2013
- Life member, IAGES and VSCICON
Lala Lajpat Rai Marg, Near Moolchand Metro Station, Block M, Lajpat Nagar III, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi
Dr. Navin Chobdar Reviews
- 3.0Value for
- 3.0Explanation of
Thanks for your Review.
It will go live post Moderation by Ela Team within the next 48 hours.