For Instant Booking please Call +91 8929020600
About Dr. Mansi Sharma
Dr Mansi Sharma has completed her MBBS and MD from VMMC, Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi, winning gold medals as well as multiple distinctions during her training. She has also cleared the DNB medicine exam conducted by National Board of Examinations. After a stint as senior resident (teaching undergraduate and post graduate students), Dr Sharma completed her DM in Medical Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. She has worked for a year after her DM in the same institute. She carries a rich experience in various fields of medical oncology that include solid tumors, GI oncology, pediatric oncology, adult hemato-oncology and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. She has good expertise in all types of chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy and hormone therapy. She has been actively involved in presentations, both national and international, hosted conferences and patient support group meetings. She has a keen interest in research and publications, and was an active member of the research team of a phase III randomized trial of chemotherapy versus targeted therapy in patients of metastatic lung cancer. Her specialize area includes Thoracic medical oncology Breast and other solid tumors including gastro- intestinal cancer, gynecological and urological malignancies and Hematological malignancies.
- DM (Medical Oncology) - Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- DNB Medicine - NBE
- MD Medicine - Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
- MBBS - Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Delhi
Awards and Recognitions
- Poster presentation in World conference on lung cancer In 2017
- First prize in Medicine quiz In 2011
- Second prize for poster titled Necrotizing soft tissue infections: APACHE II score and survival - presented at the annual conference of Indian society of wound management In 2008
- First prize in inter college quiz competition In 2003
Sir Chotu Ram Marg, Sector 5, Rohini Institutional Area, Rohini, New Delhi
- 3.0Value for
- 3.0Explanation of
Thanks for your Review.
It will go live post Moderation by Ela Team within the next 48 hours.