For Instant Booking please Call +91 8929020600
About Dr. D. C. Doval
Dr. D.C Doval is a Medical Oncologist practicing at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre in Rohini, Delhi. Dr. D.C. Doval specializes in Lung cancer, Breast cancer, Urologic cancer, and Gallbladder Cancer treatments. He has completed his MBBS and MD from KGs Medical College in 1975 and 1979, respectively. Further, he pursued Medical Oncology from Tata Memorial hospital in 1982. Dr. D.C Doval has done PG course in Clinical Cancer Chemotherapy from Madras in the year 1983. He has also completed a Certificate course in Genetic Engineering from the Indian Institute of Science in the year 1988. Dr. D.C Doval has attended various National as well as International conferences. He has been awarded by Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology Oration. Dr. Doval has received DMA Chikitsa Rattan Award and Outstanding Contribution Award in the year 2014. He is a member of many foundations such as Indian Society for Oncology and Indian Public Health Association. Dr. Doval is also a member of National Academy of Medical Science (India) and a founder member and trustee of Indian Cooperative Oncology Network. He has an experience of more than three and a half decades in this field. He is currently practicing at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre. Book your appointment with Dr. D.C Doval at Elacancer.com.
- MBBS - K.G.’s Medical College, Lucknow, Lucknow University , 1975
- MD - K.G.’s Medical College, Lucknow, Lucknow University , 1979
- Medical Oncology - Tata Memorial Hospital, Bombay , 1982
- I.C.C. PG Course in Clinical Cancer Chemotherapy - Madras , 1983
- Certificate Course in Genetic Engineering - Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore , 1988
Awards and Recognitions
- Wockhardt Howard Clinical Excellence Award In 2005
- Chikitsa Siromani Award, ISS Delhi In 2007
- Award for Excellence in Clinical Research, RGCI&RC In 2011
- Runner-up of AmeriCares Clinical Excellence Award In 2012
- Notable contribution to Clinical Research Fraternity-Award, Indian Society for Clinical Research In 2014
- DMA Chikitsa Rattan Award In 2014
- RGCI : Outstanding Contribution Award In 2014
- Certificate of Honour Best of ASCO India Chandigarh In 2017
Sir Chotu Ram Marg, Sector 5, Rohini Institutional Area, Rohini, New Delhi
- 3.0Value for
- 3.0Explanation of
Thanks for your Review.
It will go live post Moderation by Ela Team within the next 48 hours.