For Instant Booking please Call +91 8929020600
About Dr. Arvind Khurana
Dr. Arvind Khurana brings with him a rich experience in the various domains of gastroenterology. He has successfully performed over 75,000 Endoscopic procedures, including over 7000 cases of EPT Biliary Stenting. Dr. Khurana routinely performs over 75 Pancreatic biliary procedures every month. An M.D. in Medicine from Delhi University, Dr. Khurana has done his D.M. in Gastroenterology from G.B. Pant Hospital, DU in 1991. He is also a Fellow of the reputed Royal College of Physicians (F.R.C.P), Ireland. His areas of expertise include all kinds of metallic Stenting, foreign body removal, PTBD and paediatric endoscopy including in neonates. Widely known for his research work, Dr. Arvind Khurana has presented a number of papers including Vagal Nerve Dysfunction in patients with Corrosive Esophageal Strictures, Foreign Bodies of Upper GI Tract An experience of 161 Cases and Caroli Disease CT Evaluation.
- MD - Medicine - VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi , 1988
- DM - Gastroenterology - G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi , 1991
- DNB - Internal Medicine - DNB board, New Delhi , 1989
Awards and Recognitions
- Won The Best Video Presentation In 2008 In International Endoscopy Workshop In Hyderabad In 2008
- Guest Editor For Gastroenterology In JIMSA, April-june In 2008
A Block, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi
Dr. Arvind Khurana Reviews
- 3.0Value for
- 3.0Explanation of
Thanks for your Review.
It will go live post Moderation by Ela Team within the next 48 hours.