For Instant Booking please Call +91 8929020600
About Dr. Ajay Kaul
Dr. Ajay Kaul is a Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon presently practicing at BLK Super Speciality Hospital located in Pusa Road, Delhi. Dr. Kaul is specializes in Coronary Bypass Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, and Surgery for Cardiac failure. He has an appreciating experience of over three decades and has performed 15000 cardiac operations. He has completed MBBS from A.P. Singh University in 1979 and later pursued MS in Thoracic Surgery from the University of Mumbai, Mumbai in 1985. Dr. Ajay is also a member of Delhi Medical Council. Dr. Kaul has been appointed as the member of the Association of Cardiothoracic surgery of India and Cardiological Society of India (CSI). Prior to joining BLK Hospital, he was appointed as the Director of Cardiothoracic Surgery at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute and Director of Cardiac Surgery at the department of cardiac surgery in B.M. Birla Heart Research Centre. Dr. Ajay Kaul has also been a visiting Professor at Banaras Hindu University. Book an appointment with Dr. Ajay Kaul at www.elacancer.com.
- MBBS - A.P. Singh University , 1979
- MS - General Surgery - A.P. Singh University , 1982
- MS - Thoracic Surgery - University of Mumbai, Mumbai , 1985
- Fellowship in Cardiac Transplant - Hannover Medical School, Germany , 1986
- Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery - Leipzig Cardiac Center, Germany , 1987
- Fellowship in Adult Cardiac Surgery - Royal Melbourne Children's Hospital, Melbourne , 1987
Building No-5, Pusa Road, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi
- 3.0Value for
- 3.0Explanation of
Thanks for your Review.
It will go live post Moderation by Ela Team within the next 48 hours.