For Instant Booking please Call +91 8929020600
About Dr. Chandrashekhar Jagannath Tamane
Dr. Chandrashekhar Jagannath Tamane is a Radiation Oncologist offering his oncology treatment services at Getwel Cancer Clinic located in Garkheda, Aurangabad. Dr. Chandrashekhar has been working in the field of Radiation Oncology for more than two decades and has treated several cancer patients with high-success rates. Dr. Chandrashekhar has completed his MBBS from Government Medical College, Aurangabad Maharashtra in the year 1991. Dr. Chandrashekhar has also obtained his Diploma in Radiotherapy and MD in Radiotherapy from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in 1996 and 1997, respectively. Dr. Chandrashekhar specializes in General cancer consultation for Chemotherapy, Cancer Screening (Preventive), Cancer Surgery, Immunotherapy and Targeted treatment as well as Genetic cancer counselling services. Dr. Chandrashekhar has also appeared in different programs for Cancer Awareness at Doordarshan and Etv Marathi Channel. Getwel Cancer Clinic is a Cancer Hospital and Research Institute in Aurangabad. The hospital offer services in General Cancer consultation, Bone Marrow Transplant, Chemotherapy, Radiation Oncology (3D-CRT), as well as Radiation Therapy. You can book a FREE appointment with Dr. Chandrashekhar Jagannath Tamane at www.elacancer.com.
- MBBS - Government Medical College, Aurangabad Maharashtra , 1991
- MD - Radiotherapy - Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai , 1997
- Diploma in Radio Therapy - Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai , 1996
Awards and Recognitions
- Live Question Answer Program: Cancers In India, Doordarshan, Sahyadri Wahini In 2005
- Live Interview: Cancer Scenario In India And Its Prevention, On Etv Marathi Channel, Sanwaad In 2007
- Live Question Answer Program: Awareness Of Cancer, Doordarshan, Sahyadri Wahini In 2008
Shivalaya Plot No 6, Ashok Nagar, Near Jawahar Nagar Police Station, Garkheda, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Dr. Chandrashekhar Jagannath Tamane Reviews
- 3.0Value for
- 3.0Explanation of
Thanks for your Review.
It will go live post Moderation by Ela Team within the next 48 hours.